Create donation campaigns for your WooCommerce website – Collect charitable donation payments anywhere on your website with Donation for WooCommerce.
Collecting donations on your WooCommerce website is a great way to raise funds for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, clubs, or any other causes. Contrary to popular belief, donation systems are easy to configure and manage, given that you have the right tools and extensions.
Donation for WooCommerce is the only donation solution that focuses heavily on ongoing, recurring donations right out of the box.
Donation For WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce extension that enables you to create fundraising campaigns with more than just the ability to collect simple donation payments. You can customize your donation campaign with features like recurring donation payments, progress goals, round-up donations, and more.
Easily configure options like donation amount types, limits, and levels.
Donation-based campaigns come with pre-set default options that can be configured on individual choices. These include:
- Amount Type: Define the type of payment (predefined or custom) your form will accept.
- Predefined Value: Set a fixed donation amount for users to select and pay.
- Custom Value: Give users the choice to donate any amount they want.
- Min & Max Amount Limits: Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments.
- Add Multiple Levels: Add multiple donation amount options in your form.
Make it easy for your customers to donate generously – Donation for WooCommerce features a variety of functions that help you request donations without making it sound like a hassle.
- With WooCommerce Subscription extension, you can accept recurring donations.
- Accept donation amounts in decimal values.
- Round-up the final amount and donate the difference.
- Donation options on shop, product, carts, and checkout page.
- Add donation widget.
Displaying your donation campaign’s goal creates a sense of urgency – Early donators can bring in more people, making it easy for the entire community to cross the finish line together.
Setting your advertising goals and targets is a fundamental stage of any campaign strategy. Donation for WooCommerce’s Goal feature helps you monitor the number of donations collected for a specific campaign and gives you the capability to display these targets to your customers.
Your donation goal can be defined, measured, and displayed in many ways, including the total amount collected, percentage completed, number of donations received, number of days left, and unique donor count.
- Display a progress bar to show the collected donation amount in currency value.
- Display the goal progress bar’s value in percentage.
- Define and display the number of donations your campaign should collect before closing.
- Define and display the number of days left in your donation campaign.
- Display a unique donor count on your goal’s progress bar.
- Display the goal progress bar on the donation widget.
- Display the goal summary in the widget.
Run multiple fundraising campaigns simultaneously with Donation for WooCommerce.
Donation for WooCommerce Features
- Create multiple donation campaigns.
- Accept custom donation amounts.
- Display predefined donation amount options.
- Users can donate to multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Users can add a decimal value to their donation.
- Filter donation orders by campaign name.
- Charge users with a credit card processing fee on donations.
- Add multiple support causes to a donation campaign.
- View donation campaign statistics.
- Display donation amount in multiple styles (Radio, label, dropdown).
- Set the position of the currency symbol.
- Metadata Functionality.
- Gutenberg Block support.
- Export donation reports via CSV & PDF.
- Send users their donation receipt via email.
- Gift Aid UK based on Cart or Checkout.
- Add Tributes to donation campaigns.
Recurring donation features
- Collect recurring donations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Define interval and length settings on recurring donations.
- Display order details of the donation amount (campaign name, amount type, and campaign ID).
- Users can create a recurring donation payment plan with intervals.
Note: To collect recurring donations, you need to install and activate the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. Once activated, you can enable recurring donations from the campaign settings tab.