HOW MEDIABAY PLUGIN CAN HELP YOU
There are several ways professionals are using the Mediabay file manager plugin to organize their WordPress content:
- Keep all of your media files organized in folders and subfolders, including photos, videos, and music.
- Bloggers: manage your own content with ease with this file manager plugin. Never get confused again – organize photos and content by topics, categories, and/or dates.
Note: adding a image into a folder will not change its URL.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
It’s rather simple really – once you install the plugin, you can begin using it. If you’re a content creator, you can upload text, images, videos, and audio at the click of a button. Then you can organize everything you upload into neat subfolders. For instance, you can create a media folder, content folder, and image folder, then have them all organized by date. It has a drag and drop interface, making it user-friendly for everyone. It’s like having your own media library at your own disposal. You can create this media library for yourself or others – it’s perfect for website owners and content professionals!
- Create new folders
- Create and organize subfolders
- Drag and drop media
- Drag and drop folders, change order, and hierarchy
- Bulk select images and media files and drag them to any folder
- Rename folders
- Delete folders
- Clear folders
- Easily see subfolders within each file
- Resize folders menu