From the dashboard you can see registration statistics (Today, Yesterday, This week, Last week, This month…), upcoming events, and latest registrants. You can also use quick icons to access to:
- Manage Categories
- Manage Events
- Manage Locations
- Manage Coupons
- Manage Custom Fields
- Manage Payment Plugins
- Manage Emails Messages
- Manage Registrants
- Export Registrants
- Mass Mail Registrants
- Manage Countries
- Manage States
- Permissions Configuration
- Update Events Booking
Create, Manage Events
Create any type of event in minutes, from both administrator and frontend of your website.
- Free or paid events.
- Limited or unlimited number registrants.
- Fixed start date or a TBC (to be confirmed) date.
- Enable or disable registration (display only events).
- Use cut off date to stop accepting registration after certain date.
- Use registration start date to only accept registration from certain date.
- Registration handled on site or on external website.
- Private events: Users can only register for the event if they know event password.
- Featured Events: The events will be displayed on top of events list.
- Event can be assigned to multiple categories.
Create locations/venues and assign it to your event to let your users know where your event will be organized on a map using Google Map or OpenStreetMap.
- Easy location/venue creation by dragging the marker on the map. When you move the marker on the map, the address of location will be updated automatically.
- Auto-complete/suggestion location address as you type.
- Display event location/venue on a event details page.
- Menu option to display location/venue information (name, address, description, image…) and all events from that location.
- Get direction to a location/venue.
- View registrants list, search for registrant base first_name, last_name, organization, transaction_id…, filter registrants from a selected event…
- Add/edit registration record, add more registrants into an existing group registration.
- Approve offline payment registration (after receiving payment from registrants).
- Export/Import registrants to/from Excel, CSV file.
- Sending mass mail to registrants of an event or to selected registrants.
- Resend email (in case registrants don’t receive it for some reasons).
- Checkin registrants, download invoices, tickets, certificates if needed.
- Cancel Registration, Issue Refund if needed.
Modern, Fast Loading Calendar
Display your events on calendar to allow users to browse for events on selected Month, Week or Day.
- Support two types of Calendar: Monthly Calendar and Full Calendar.
- Super fast page load while events are fetched in a new Ajax process.
- Users can navigate easily to find events from the month, year they want.