PublishPress Blocks Pro
July 25, 2022
PublishPress Blocks has everything you need to build professional websites with the WordPress block editor. The extra blocks include layout options, sliders, buttons, icons, image galleries, maps, tabs, testimonials, accordions, and more.
5 POWERFUL BLOCK EDITOR FEATURES IN PUBLISHPRESS BLOCKS
- The best Latest News / Content block in WordPress: The Content Display block allows you to show posts, pages and other content types in many beautiful layouts.
- Over 20 extra Gutenberg blocks: The blocks include accordions, galleries, sliders, tabs, maps, tables, recent posts, and more.
- Permissions for the block editor: You can control who can use each block, including default WordPress blocks.
- Custom CSS styles for your blocks: You can add your own CSS styles for your blocks. Anyone editing posts can quickly add the styles to blocks.
- Block layout and page-builder features: Choose from dozens of page builder layouts. Each one is customizable for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
PUBLISHPRESS BLOCKS PRO
Upgrade to Blocks Pro
This plugin is the free version of PublishPress Blocks. The Pro version comes with faster support and all the features you need to super-charge the WordPress block editor. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress blocks plugin now!
THE BEST LATEST NEWS / CONTENT BLOCK FOR WORDPRESS
PublishPress Blocks features the best content block in WordPress. You can use the “Content Display” block to create blog layouts, lists of posts by a specific author, or even complete newspaper frontpages.
This block allows you to show posts, pages and other content types in many beautiful layouts. These layout options are Grid, Frontpage, List, Newspaper, Masonry, and Slider.
You also have dozens of different ways to customize your content. You can filter your content by author, category or tag. You can add many types of data to your layouts including posted date, updated date, images, authors, excerpts, intro text, comments and more.
We’ve already mentioned many features of the Content Display block. So what are you waiting for? Install PublishPress Blocks and check out the Content Display block.
This block really is the best way to showcase your posts in the Gutenberg editor.
OVER 20 EXTRA GUTENBERG BLOCKS
PublishPress Blocks has everything you need to build professional websites with WordPress. Here’s an introduction to the blocks available with the PublishPress Blocks plugin:
- Accordion block: You can create an Advanced Accordion block when you need to display a lot of content in a small area. Your site visitors will be able to click on accordion bars that slide out to reveal content.
- Button block: The Advanced Button block is based on the default Button block in Gutenberg. This improved version of the button block has tons of extra features including advanced styling such as hover, margin, border, padding, shadows and more.
- Columns Manager block: The Columns Manager block is based on the default Columns block in Gutenberg. This new version of the block has many extra features including extra layout options, padding, margins and much more.
- Contact Form block: The Contact Form Block allows you to create a form and take messages from customers. You can customize every aspect of the form including the fields, text, colors, styling and spam protection. You can also view and export all entries from your forms.
- Content Display block: PublishPress Blocks has a block to display your latest posts. Several views are available including Grid, List, Slider, Frontpage, Newspaper and Masonry. Some views have its own layouts and settings
- Count Up block: The Count Up block is perfect for showcasing a number in Gutenberg. You can use it to show how many clients you have, how much money you have raised, how many cups of coffee you’ve served, or anything else.
- Google Maps block: The Map Block allows you to display a Google Map in the Gutenberg editor. You can create maps with custom icons, tooltips, description, zoom levels and much more.
- Icon block: The Advanced Icon block allows you to add icons to WordPress content. This block uses Google’s Material Design icons. You can customize the style, size, color, link, margin, padding, background, border and more.
- Image block: The Advanced Image block is based on the default Image block in Gutenberg. This improved version of the block has tons of extra features including focal points, overlays, custom text and more.
- Images Slider block: If you want to show multiple images in a slider / slideshow, then the Images Slider Block is a great option. This Gutenberg block has advanced features including overlays, auto height, text, color and alignment options.
- Info Box block: The Info Box Block is a great way to show important information in the Gutenberg editor. You can have large, colorful icon displayed next to a large title and some text. This block allows you to use Google’s Material Design icons.
- List block: The Advanced List block is based on the default List block in Gutenberg. This improved version of the block has tons of extra features including advanced styling such as custom icons, text size, margin, padding and more.
- Login / Register Form block: The Login / Register Form Block allows you to load a WordPress login or register form inside Gutenberg. You can also setup a redirect URL after login and customize the design by adding your own logo and colors.
- Newsletter block: The Newsletter block can save your future customers email for your marketing operations. You can create a sign-up block that’s customized with your own styling and text.
- Search bar block: The Search Bar block allows you to add a very customizable search form into Gutenberg. You can change the colors, icons, width and text of your search bar.
- Social Links block: You can share your social media profiles very easily by using the Social Links block. This block allows you to add links to your company / organization / personal profile on all the major social networks.
- Summary block: The Summary block allows you to show a Table of Contents for your posts created with Gutenberg. WordPress automatically creates this Table of Contents using the headings in your post. This block enables you to place that Table of Contents so your visitors can see it.
- Table block: The Advanced Table block is based on the default Table block in Gutenberg. This improved version of the block has tons of extra table features including advanced styling such as margin, padding, alignment, colors and more.