QwikTest – NexGen Online Exam Software
QwikTest is an online examination software and assessment tool that assists educational institutions and corporate companies in creating and conducting web and mobile-based exams.
- Supports Multiple Exam Types – Practice Sets, Quizzes & Exams
- Adaptive Learning Experience using Practice Sets, Lessons & Videos.
- Conduct Live Quizzes using Quiz Scheduler
- Supports 7 Types of Questions including MCQs, Matching, Blanks, Ordering & Short Answer
- Supports Audio, Video, Comprehension, Image, Equation & Tabular Attachments.
- User Reward Points System.
- Restrict User to Single Session to prevent malpractice
- Restrict content and earn with customized plans.
- Razorpay payment gateway
- Bank transfers and approvals.
- Manually add users to subscription.
- RTL & Translation ready.
Visit the website for more details. https://qwiktest.nearchip.com
Open Source Tech Stack
- Laravel – Leading PHP Backend Framework
- Inertia.js – Laravel-Vue Bridge
- Tailwind CSS – CSS Library
IMPORTANT! Front-end source code implemented in Vue.js (Unminified Vue Source) is not included in the Regular License and will be provided upon the purchase of the EXTENDED LICENSE (Not Extended Support).
Support & FAQ
- PHP >= 7.4.10, MySQL >= 5.7.24 or MariaDB >= 10.3 is must. Currently, we only tested MySQL & MariaDB. Postgress is not yet tested.
- Supports all modern browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported as it is discontinued.
- Front-end source code implemented in Vue.js (Unminified Vue Source) is not included in the Regular License and will be provided upon the purchase of the Extended License. Kindly check the link https://nearchip.gitbook.io/qwiktest/installation/using-vue.js-source-code-extended-license
- QwikTest requires PHP v7.4 with the following extensions enabled. PHP 7.4.10 is recommended.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension, PDO PHP Extension, Mbstring PHP Extension, Tokenizer PHP Extension, XML PHP Extension, Ctype PHP Extension, JSON PHP Extension, ZIP PHP Extension, FileInfo PHP Extension, BCMath PHP Extension, GD PHP Extension, ionCube Extension
- QwikTest requires a MySQL database with support for JSON columns. MySQL 5.7.24 is recommended. Currently, we only tested MySQL & MariaDB. PostgreSQL is not yet tested.
- QwikTest requires Linux-based shared hosting with CPanel or Cloud VPS. While QwikTest works fine on shared hosting, there might be limitations; thus, we suggest using a VPS for better performance.
- QwikTest works on all major managed hosting providers (GoDaddy, NameCheap, BlueHost, SiteGround, HostGator, etc.) and Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean, etc.)
- QwikTest works on both Apache and NGINX. QwikTest is not compatible with Hostinger LiteSpeed web server.
SMTP Mail Configuration
- The application MUST HAVE a working SMTP configuration for user registration, and password resets. Without it, you will get error 500 on registration.
We cannot provide refunds or fixes related to your web hosting or server environment. Therefore, if your hosting or server environment differs from what is listed in the above section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing. Server setup and configuration are not in our scope of support. Please raise a ticket on our support portal if you have issues with the installation within the QwikTest application.
You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded. Read all pre-requisites and thoroughly check our demo and docs before purchasing our item. (Kindly Check Here)
Kindly buy if you feel the script features work for you. We won’t offer a refund in most cases unless we feel it is a genuine request and is according to the Envato refund policy.
We DONT provide any refund for the EXTENDED LICENSE, whatever may be the reasons. Please ensure you verify everything before purchase. If you need clarifications, kindly contact us.