LearnDash Certificate Unique ID Generator Plugin provides the facility to verify the authenticity of the certificate generated from your site for a course. Simply install this plugin and it will create unique id every time a certificate is generated and this new unique ID will be associated with the user who generated the certificate.With version 3.3 , following features are available
Simply install this plugin and it will
- Create unique id every time a certificate is generated for a user.This new unique ID will be associated with the user who generated the certificate.
- The Admin of the site will get a list of the certificates generated with a user name, course name, user and date of generation.
- A shortcode for creating a mobile responsive verification page where anyone can verify the certificate.
- The verification can be done threeways-by Unique ID (default), User ID or Email address. (This is from
- The search page for issued certificate now in any language that Learndash supports [watch video below]
- Now the hyperlink for user id is created and can be printed on certificate No or shared in Linkedin profit or by mail.
- The verification page will incorporate the photo of the user, provided he has created a profile picture on gravatar.com .If it is not created default photo created by the admin will appear.
- The admin can also change fonts used on the verification page to a certain extent.
- Now, a person can also print the certificate directly from the verification page.
- The new version gives the admin power to show or not to show certain details in the verification page.