SocialProofo is a fully loaded toolkit with marketing tools, plugins, and pop-ups to create FOMO, Social Proof, Engage and keep your website visitors.
The cost to run campaigns like these round up to $500/year from other companies.
Why would you want to pay $50+/month for a service like this when you can pay $69 once and have the product for a lifetime?
Save more than $500+ a year by choosing SocialProofo
SocialProofo is also SAAS ready if you want yourself to start a fruitful business and charge your customers with integrated one-time and recurring payments via Paypal and Stripe, with included Invoicing system and Discounts/Redeemable codes system as well.
14 INCLUDED NOTIFICATIONS
UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS – Users can create campaigns for any of their website domains.
CUSTOM CAMPAIGNS BRANDING – Users are able to set their own branding of the notifications that they create.
CREATE UNLIMITED NOTIFICATIONS – Create how many notifications per campaign you need.
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE NOTIFICATIONS – Users can set their own settings of the notifications they create and control everything through the settings.
NOTIFICATIONS & CAMPAIGNS STATISTICS – Users will have a dedicated page for statistics for each of their campaigns & notifications.
NOTIFICATIONS CONVERSIONS – Users can see and track the conversions generated by specific notifications.
LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK & GOOGLE – To help users login to your website faster.
TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION – To help your users with their account security.
SEO FRIENDLY – Proper URLs, dynamic titles, highly controllable via per language.
SITEMAP – The full sitemap is automatically generated for you and ready to be used.
and many many more..
STRIPE PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Stripe.
PAYPAL PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Paypal.
OFFLINE PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging offline payments (ex: via bank transfers or other methods). The best way to get paid by your users if you do not use Paypal or Stripe.
COINBASE CRYPTO PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Coinbase.
RAZORPAY PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Razorpay.
PAYU PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time payments from your users for custom plans via PAYU.
PAYSTACK PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Paystack.
MOLLIE PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time, Recurring or Lifetime payments from your users for custom plans via Mollie.
YOOKASSA PAYMENTS – Earn money by charging One time payments from your users for custom plans via YooKassa.
DISCOUNT AND REDEEMABLE CODES – Create unlimited discount or redeemable codes from the admin panel for your users.
TAXES – Easily create, configure taxes and attach them to paid plans.
INVOICING – Configure and generate proper invoices, displaying potential discount codes and applied taxes for your users.
FREE, TRIAL PLAN CUSTOMIZATION – Configure exactly what each defined plan can or can not do or disable them completely.
UNLIMITED CUSTOM PLANS – Create custom made plans for your users.
PAYMENTS – Both you (as the admin) and your users will have access to their payments made on the platform.
MULTILINGUAL READY – Translate the whole website via a single .JSON file (Created pages from the admin panel are not translatable).
STATISTICS – Get to know what happens on your website by checking out the statistics page.
USERS – Create, view, edit, ban or delete any user on the platform via the admin panel.
PAGES – Create, view, edit or delete any custom page on the platform via the admin panel.
SETTINGS – This is the control page where you update your website and create it exactly as you wish by editing important details enabling or disabling certain features such as.
- Disable the default landing page and redirect to your custom one
- SMTP configuration
- Enable or disable the Registration system
- Enable or disable email confirmation for new users
- Upload your own logo, favicon or opengraph image
- Configure your business and payment settings
- Set up your Social media links
- Configure your ad codes to display ads to your users
- Display announcements to your users with ease
- Configure & choose your Captcha (Google, hCaptcha or a simple default one)
- Configure email notifications for admins for certain events
Please read the whole documentation along with the readme at Social Proof Docs.
Important: If you plan to use the product for business purposes and get paid by your users that you bring on the platform, in any way (directly via the already existing payment methods or outside of the already existing ones), you must use the extended license.
Hosting & domains
These are my personal recommendations based on years of using them for my own projects, including based on opinions from my clients and their own usage.
- Shared Web Hosting (beginner): Namecheap
- VPS Hosting (Intermediate, advanced): Vultr
- Managed VPS Hosting: Cloudways
- Domain names: Namecheap
- When visiting the demo of the product, your processed data will be kept for around 30 days (more or less) and then it will be completely erased, including data that you submitted yourself when testing the product.
- The demo of the product is for demonstration purposes, you will get everything that you see in the demo, excluding the demo bar, data that is stored solely on the demo (users, links..etc), and other potential custom related data that is only there for demonstration purposes.
- When installing the product, you will be asked for your license key along with the actual installation process to confirm your license validity.
- Besides this, we will store the license key, website URL, and server IP in our private server. This is done so that we can identify legal & active product installations and provide proper support.
- Failing to request support from the proper channels mentioned in the Support tab, or not providing proof of purchase when asking for support will lead to your support request being discarded.
- We do collect access logs & track the visits to our demo for security & statistics purposes, including the use of required cookies. All this data is automatically being deleted once every 30 days (give or take). By accessing our demo, you comply with these terms.