StoreGo SaaS is here to offer you a seamless transition from the backend of your store to the front end. Right from managing the product inventories to fulfilling orders, every aspect of your store could be settled through StoreGo SaaS under one tab. Enjoy a manageable storefront with an easy user interface.
What to expect from StoreGo SaaS – Online Store Builder
- Custom Domain
- StoreGo SaaS offers 2 dashboards, both for the back and front end. It helps in the easy understanding of useful information
- Easy to manage storefront by listing products and product categories
- Ease in creating tax and assigning rates to them
- Multi Theme: 5 themes with 5 different color options
- Management of Email subscribers list
- StoreGo SaaS offers a complete order summary and print of any given order
- The store view on the front end allows the users to enjoy their shopping process
- Full White Label Store Setting
- Payment gateways for secured payments with Paypal and Stripe
- Whatsapp Integration
- Telegram Integration for getting notified on Telegram Bot when new order made
- Email Notification
- Offline payment
- A user-friendly RTL experience for the customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate
- Built with Laravel 8
Salient Features of StoreGo SaaS – Online Store Builder
The transition from the Front End to the Back End
The effective management of the store always requires a strong back end. Now, it doesn’t matter if that store is online. It still would require an effectively functioning backend for a smooth front-end implementation. While you can manage product inventories and orders from the backend, you can fulfill the orders with an interactive front-end interface.
Since the store operates on two fronts, StoreGo SaaS would offer 2 dashboards for the effective management of both; the back end and the front end.
Get an overview of total products, sales, and orders along with a list of your top and recent orders here. Also, find the order graph of your past 15 days here.
Get entire store analytics, right from traffic through various browsers, devices, and platforms to your top URLs, get every insight about your visitors on this dashboard.
Customer Login and Registration
With the help of the customer login and registration module, the customer can only place the order when he/ she has already registered and logged in. This is for the safety and security purposes of the customer as well as the owner due to the authentication of information. Also, the customer can take a look at his/ her previous orders.
A well-organized channel and flow are the helpful tools of any organization, which helps in transparency. With the help of the Email Notification module, when an order is being completed/ placed by the customer, an email notification with the order details will be sent to the registered email id of the customer as well as the owner to keep the work in streamline.
You can find all the products of your store here. StorGo SaaS allows you to view your products in Grid and list view. Manage every aspect of the product, from its name, price, category, quantity, SKU, product description, and image through this tab. All in all, this tab can help you keep your inventories in the tab.
Create product categories based on your distinctive product portfolio over here.
Create tax applicable to your storefront and assign rates to them over here.