WooSlider – WooCommerce Product Slideshow
Note: This product is no longer sold on WooCommerce.com. Active subscriptions will receive support from its vendor. This document is left available to you for help with configuration and troubleshooting, but is no longer updated.
WooSlider – WooCommerce Product Slideshow is a WooCommerce extension that enables you to embed slideshows of WooCommerce products using the popular WooSlider plugin. This is built on the WooSlider plugin and can be added to allow for a slider in your store, as well as pages and posts.
To install WooSlider – WooCommerce Product Slideshow:
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce.com account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Inserting Product SlideShows
Within a page or post, click the link to insert media.
Within the Media Uploader, click the SlideShows tab and select Products from the SlideShow Type.
Set options for the slider, and click Insert Slideshow.
When inserting a SlideShow, you have these options:
- Number of Products
- Set the number of products that should be displayed in the SlideShow.
- Use thumbnails for Pagination
- Whether to use thumbnails for navigation within the slider.
- Display “Add to Cart” button
- Option to show the WooCommerce Add to Cart button on a product slide.
- Select the layout you want to use in the SlideShow.
- Type of overlay when displaying the product text.
- Select the product categories from which to display products.
- Select the product tags from which to display products.
- Link the Slide Title to the product
- Within a slide, this will create a link on the title to the product.
- Check product in stock
- Display products that are in stock. More at: Managing Products.
- Featured products only
- Only display products that are featured.