Grab your customer’s attention with custom product labels!
With the Advanced Product Labels extension you can create labels easily and quickly to grab your customer’s attention. Promote your free products, emphasise “Free Shipping” or other exclusive discounts for one or a range of your products.
By using the easy-to-use conditions you can target specific products in your shop to display a label.
Get The Customers Attention
By using product labels you can attract attention from the customer to the product. You probably already have a ‘sale’ or a ‘promo’ label on top of your products, that nice, but you can take it even further with this extension. Target specific groups of products with the conditions which can be set for each label.
- Add a ‘New’ label to products added less then X days ago
- Show a ‘Sale’ label for products that are on sale
- 30% OFF / $5 OFF (amount will be calculated automatically)
- T-shirts in the new summer collection 8)
- HD films in the films category
- Show customers which products have free shipping
- Show which products are your Bestsellers
What does Advanced Product Labels do?
- Add product labels
- Global labels; Target multiple products at once
- Single labels; Labels created in the product edit screen
- Smart labels; Let the plugin fill in variable parts of a label. E.g. the percentage of discount
- Different label types; Choose from 6 different types of product labels.
- Select from predefined colors or pick your own custom colors
- Align labels individually
The extension has two main interfaces, the global labels and the single labels.
Global Labels Interface
The global labels can be found under the ‘WooCommerce’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Product labels’ settings tab. Here you can target products with the conditions as shown below.
The following conditions are included by default. These conditions can be easily modified and/or extended with hooks.
- Product category
- Product type
- In sale
- Product age