r you, as the store owner.
WooCommerce Anti-Fraud is designed to help you pick up fraudulent transactions and catch them as they happen – by scanning and providing a score for each completed transaction made via your online store, based on a set of advanced scoring rules.
This WooCommerce plugin is ideal for store-owners who want to:
- Automatically block or pause fraudulent orders.
- Easily view risks and warnings associated with each order
- Receive notifications when a fraudulent or unsafe order is placed.
- Check customer behind proxy or VPN.
- Block orders from high-risk domains and unsafe countries.
- Protect against velocity attacks.
- Reduce store management time by easily filtering out illegitimate orders.
- Integrate minFraud® services by MaxMind on their online store.
New in Version 3.6 –
Stay Vigilant with Anti-fraud Analytics with our Insightful Dashboard!
- Discover recent fraudulent activities
- Trends over a week
- What’s going on with the latest orders
- Emails blocked in 24 hours
- PayPal accounts under verification
- Complete unified information of fraudulent activities in one place.
Check the ‘risk’ of each order
WooCommerce Anti-Fraud automatically assigns a score out of 100 to each order. This is called the risk score. The higher the number, the more likely the order is to be fraudulent. Examining the risk score allows you to quickly evaluate the potential risk level of the transaction and act accordingly. A risk score and advice, given for an order via the WooCommerce admin.
Underneath the risk score, the user can view warnings associated with the order. The advice provided is related to the rules in place (for example, if a customer’s IP address doesn’t match the billing country). The higher this number is, the more likely it is that the order is potentially fraudulent.
Automatically cancel or pause suspicious orders
If a potentially fraudulent transaction is detected, the WooCommerce Anti-Fraud can be configured to perform one or more of the following automated actions:
- Cancel the order
- Hold the order
- Notify the administrator via email, without changing the order status
In the plugin’s settings, you can change when these actions are triggered according to their risk score. For example, you may only want to automatically cancel orders if their risk score is higher than 90.
WooCommerce Anti-Fraud works out of the box – with no additional rule configuration required. We have defined a collection of default rules, by which the system scores each transaction. These pre-configured rules will be suitable for most online stores. However, the rules can be customised via the plugin’s settings to place higher or lower importance on specific factors.
Customize the importance of each risk factor
Our Anti-Fraud plugin lets you assign a ‘risk weight’ to each risk factor. This means that you can decide how important each risk is. The higher the risk weight is for each category, the higher the risk score will be when the risk is detected.
You can also set risk weight to “0” to disable it.
Anti-Fraud Plugin Features:
WooCommerce Anti-Fraud plugin has the following features:
There are no reviews yet.