WooCommerce Checkout Upsell Funnel – Order Bump is a WooCommerce extension that helps you to offer product suggestions and smart order bumps with attractive discounts to the customers on their checkout page. On checkout page, the WooCommerce Checkout Upsell Funnel – Order Bump will suggest customers purchase extra products along with a good deal without interrupting their checkout progress.
THE PLUGIN FEATURES
When the customers hit the “Place Order” button, WooCommerce Checkout Upsell Funnel will offer them a checkout funnel to buy extra products with a discount. Moreover, those offers will not interrupt their checkout progress. If the customer accepts the offer, the extra product will be added to their going-to-purchase order.
- Suggest products: the plugin will suggest customers purchase more products when they hit the “Place Order” button. You can create the suggestion on Checkout page from many types of products on your WooCommerce.
- Display location: you can choose to display the suggested products on checkout page, on a pop-up or redirect the customers to an “order suggestion” page.
- Pop-up: the order suggestion pop-up will appear on the checkout page when a customer clicks on the place order button.
- On the checkout page: a product suggestion list will appear on the checkout page when a customer clicks on the place order button.
- Order suggestion page: with this option, the customers will be redirected to this page when they click place order.
- Display time: Set up the days in the week to display the suggested products.
- Discount rules: apply the discount type and discount amount for product suggestions to encourage the customers to buy more products.
- Design Checkout Funnel: Many options to design the layout, content, title, product list and icons of the Checkout funnel. Besides that, you can use the available shortcode to make the title, content, messages on Checkout Funnel become more flexible.
- Countdown timer on Checkout page: Create and design Countdown timer on Checkout Funnel. The display of the countdown timer on checkout page will encourage the customers to buy the suggested products more quickly.
- Custom CSS: You can add your own CSS code to design the upsell funnel on the front-end as you want.
You can set up the conditions to display the Upsell Funnel
- Product conditions: set the conditions such as product price, include products, exclude products, include categories, exclude categories, product visibility.
- Cart conditions: Cart total, Cart items, applied coupon, billing address, shipping address. The customers need to have their carts met the conditions to be offered the product suggestion on checkout page.
- Customer conditions: Limit per day, only logged in, include/exclude user role, include/exclude user. Only customers meeting the conditions are offered the product suggestion on checkout page.
Order bumps help to give the products on the checkout page, that the shoppers can add to their cart. They’re usually related products that complement what the customer is buying. With the smart order bumps, you can easily add an extra offer to the final step of the funnel to boost your sale.
- Unlimited Order Bumps: You can create as many order bumps as you want and assign them to work on your WooCommerce Store.
- Suggest products on the Order Bump: Create the suggestion on the Order Bump from many types of products on your WooCommerce.
- Discount rules for the products on the Order Bumps: Apply the discount type and discount amount for the products that appeared on the Order bump.
- Cart conditions for displaying the Order Bump: Create the cart condition applied to display the Order Bump such as cart total, Cart items, applied coupon, billing address, shipping address.
- Customer conditions for displaying the Order Bump: Limit per day, only logged in, include/exclude user role, include/exclude user. O
- Design the Order Bump: Many options to design the background, title, messages, content, product images on the Order Bumps. In addition, you can use the available shortcode to make the content, messages on order bump become more flexible.
The plugin provides the reports for all items sold from Upsell Funnel and Order Bumps.
- Total sales: Report about the rate of Sales from Order Bump and Upsell Funnel over the total Sale.
- Best-selling products: Report about the products which are best-selling through Upsell Funnel or Order Bumps.
- Statistics Filter: the statistics based on the filters such as the order status, dates, month.
With displaying the Upsell Funnel on the popup and redirected page, the plugin is compatible with the payment Gateway below: