Use WooCommerce Dropshipping to send automated order notification emails to your wholesale dropshippers when new orders arrive via your WooCommerce store.
It groups ordered products by supplier, and then sends them to each supplier with a list of products purchased from them. Your dropshipping partners can then ship orders to customers.
WooCommerce Dropshipping also generates a packing slip PDF file, and attaches it to the order notification email. Your dropshippers can print the packing slip, and add it to the customer’s shipment for easy blind dropshipping.
With Amazon Affiliate support for WooCommerce, you can have Amazon products directly in your store that you’re an affiliate for.
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration
To set up WooCommerce Dropshipping, there are multiple steps involved.
- Goto WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Dropshipping
- You’ll see following Setting tabs to adjust your dropshipping store based on your preference:
- General Settings
- Suppliers Email Notifications
- Packing Slips
- Customised Suppliers Emails
- SMTP Options
WooCommerce dropshipping configuration can be divided into three categories:
- AliExpress dropshipping integration
- Local suppliers dropshipping
- Amazon affiliate integration.
Let’s get started.
Setting up AliExpress Dropshipping Integration
WooCommerce Dropshipping has a Chrome extension that allows you to easily import products into your store. Follow the steps below to configure this extension:
- Install free Chrome extension by clicking here or by clicking on the notification shown in your WooCommerce dashboard and pin to your chrome browser.
- Goto WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings> Dropshipping and click on General Settings tab.
- Check Enable Support for the AliExpress CBE and click save changes button. Now on refresh Generate AliExpress API Key button and markup adder settings will appear.
- Click “Generate AliExpress Key”. A message will appear Press OK and the key will appear under Generate AliExpress API Key button one time. Additionally, an email with the API key will also be sent to the administrator’s email address. If you can’t find the email, be sure to look in your junk and spam folders. Copy and save API key to use in forthcoming step.
- Now, Visit AliExpress and open any product page.
- Next, find the plugin’s icon in the top-right of your chrome browser and click it and navigate to setup tab.
- You will be asked for your WooCommerce store URL and API key. For the store URL, enter your website’s address. For the API key, copy and paste the API key from step 4 and press OK.