WooCommerce First Data – Global Gateway
For full documentation, please see the plugin documentation here. This document will walk through getting credentials for, and configuring, the Global Gateway mode for the plugin.
Get Account Credentials
To get your Global Gateway account credentials, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Global Gateway (formerly Linkpoint) account.
- Copy your Store ID from the information bar at the top of your screen and save this in the gateway settings.
- Go to Support, select Download Center, and click Download Now to get your PEM file (certificate).
- Download the API version of your PEM file and save it on your site in a readable directory above your web root (i.e. outside your WordPress installation).
- Enter the absolute / full path to the PEM file in the gateway settings.
You can configure the gateway under WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Global Gateway Credit Card:
- Enable / Disable – Enable to allow customers to use this gateway to checkout.
- Title – The name of the payment method customers will see during checkout.
- Description – The description of the payment method customers will see during checkout. Limited HTML is allowed.
- Card Verification (CSC) – Enable this to require customers to enter their CVV / CV2 (Card Security Code) when checking out. This can be useful if you have requirements in your First Data account for CV2 verification.
- Transaction Type – This controls how transactions are submitted to First Data. You may choose either “Charge” or “Authorization”. If you select “Authorizatio
There are no reviews yet.