WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Intuit Payments integrates with Intuit payment services to provide secure and powerful payment processing for your store. With this gateway, you can accept credit cards and eChecks and let customers save their payment details to your site for fast and easy checkouts. This payment gateway includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders!
- A QuickBooks Online account setup to support Intuit Payments
- PHP 5.6+ (You can see this under WooCommerce > Status)
- An SSL certificate
- Ensure your store meets the plugin requirements.
- Download the extension from your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click Configure and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
Migrating to OAuth 2.0
Intuit is deprecating support for OAuth 1.0, so if you are currently using OAuth 1.0, you should now migrate to OAuth 2.0 to maintain your app’s connection with Intuit by following the steps below:
- Go to the plugin settings and change the OAuth Version setting to “2.0”.
- Update the Client ID and Client Secret fields with your copied keys.
- Click Save Changes, then Connect with Quickbooks to connect the plugin to Intuit using the OAuth 2.0 keys.
How do I know what OAuth version I’m currently using and whether I need to migrate?
There are a few ways to te