The all-in-one delivery solution for WooCommerce
Improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable way.
With Order Delivery your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that includes local bank holidays, shipping methods, and other factors.
Make sure your store can process all orders by limiting the number of orders per day or time frame.
This allows you to ship the order when it is best for your customer, which makes every shopping experience the best possible.
Why use Order Delivery?
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Split the delivery dates into time frames/slots for more precise delivery details. E.g: (8:00 am – 12:00 am)
- Define the delivery range for each of your shipping methods. E.g: Urgent (24h), Economic (2-3 days), etc.
- Limit the number of orders to be delivered in a day or time frame to prevent work overloads and problems with your shipments.
- Charge additional costs (fees) to the customers for choosing specific delivery days and time frames.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery details.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
Easy for the Customer, Adaptable to Your Needs
There are three main variables that will affect the delivery of your order, these are:
- Location: You can filter by country, city, or region and modify or avoid your service there.
- Shipping method: Our extension supports most WooCommerce shipping methods you can set in your shop, including “Table rate” shipping methods. You can assign these methods to your orders based on location and time.
- For example, you may ship on Saturdays only using a special shipping method that has an extra charge.
- Delivery customer preferences: Your customer can select a range of hours and days that will precisely state the best time to receive the order. Depending on the shipping time range and your production time, you will have total information about when your order is due.
Never Miss a Deadline
Set the minimum days that take you to produce an order and the delivery range. This way the customer will be able to order from your lead time on and you will have plenty of time to stick to your schedule. Moreover, the extension will calculate for you the recommended date to ship the order to deliver it on time.
Additionally, you can sort all your orders based on your expected delivery range and prioritize your production process ahead of time.