Create Customizable PDF Vouchers for In-Store or Online Redemption
PDF Product Vouchers by SkyVerge helps you connect your online store to an on-the-ground business, providing printable gift certificates to be used in person, online, at events, in exchange for free gifts, and more!
With WooCommerce core coupons, you can offer discounts to your customers. However, you can’t sell these coupons as store credit and they can’t be redeemed in-person at your brick-and-mortar locations.
WooCommerce PDF Product Vouchers is perfect for businesses that accept orders online but provide a good or service at a later date or in-person. Vouchers can be used for pre-paid admission to your cooking class, tickets to an event, as gift certificates for in-store purchases, or to provide as redemption for a free gift when visiting a retail location.
Product vouchers also make an attractive gift for customers to purchase for their friends and family, and can be personalized with a recipient name and message.
Vouchers can be personalized with information entered by customers, letting you provide certificates to be used in your store or to be given as a gift. You can even let customers redeem vouchers online for purchases in your store as a store credit system.
How can PDF Vouchers Make My Life Easier?
- Customize and sell downloadable PDF vouchers for products or services
- Sell vouchers that can later be redeemed in your online store NEW
- Include QR codes on vouchers so you can quickly redeem them with a single scan NEW
- Creating voucher templates uses a “what you see is what you get” editor
- Includes 6 default voucher backgrounds, or you can upload your own
- Add product details, such as SKU, to customize your vouchers
- Optionally add alternative voucher background images for customers to choose their desired background
- Allow customers to personalize vouchers with a recipient name & message
- View a list of all generated vouchers or search by voucher number to find a customer’s voucher
- Manage vouchers from the voucher list and mark them as redeemed when needed
- Supports partial redemptions and adding multiple redemptions per voucher NEW
- Mark a voucher as voided to block further redemptions NEW
- Allow customers to send vouchers to friends automatically using recipient email
- Manually create vouchers for customers to give away store credit
- Create printable gift certificates with variable amounts by using the Name Your Price extension
Easily Build Voucher Templates
You can build a voucher template, which is attached to products to generate a PDF with your customer’s details. These templates let you place fields on the voucher, edit fonts or color, and more:
Here’s an example of creating a new voucher template, which lets us add product name, price, recipient name, and other fields to the voucher:
When purchased, these fields will be added to the voucher PDF upon generation.
Simple for Customers, Too
When a customer purchases a voucher, they’ll simply need to fill in the fields for your voucher, which are automatically displayed on the product page as part of the purchasing process. If you’ve added alternative background images, customers can choose the background they’d like to use.
There are no reviews yet.