Add like buttons to every product within your WooCommerce store, just like on social networks
We are all familiar with liking content on social networks so why not add liking functionality to your WooCommerce products, this allows a customer to show they like a product and they can keep a list of their liked products for future reference and/or purchase via their account, increasing sales and return customers.
With the Product Likes extension your customers can like products from product, category, search pages and more. You can even allow non-logged in users to like products too. View stats on the total number of product likes across your store and even view which products a specific customer has liked.
Read on to find out why you should use Product Likes and the great features included…
Why use Product Likes?
- Allow your visitors to like/unlike products in your store
- Likes button shown in majority of places products are listed in your store
- Customers can see a list of previously liked products in their account and add to cart
- View total number of likes on every product
- Search, sort, export and print product likes data
- View total number of likes by customer
- View which products a specific customer has liked
- Enable liking for non-logged in users
- Heart, star, thumb icons or none
- Disable styling option so you can use custom CSS to style likes button
For technical details view the documentation.
Includes these great features…
Product like buttons are shown on products throughout your store, a likes total can also be displayed. Choose to display on product pages, product archive pages like shop, categories, search, etc and product blocks.
Likes in my account
Inside the my account page a likes page is added to allow customers to view a paginated list of all the products they have previously liked, they can even add products to cart directly from this page for quick purchase.
Within the dashboard you can review the total number likes on every product across your store, you can click the likes total to see which customers have liked the product. Also includes search, sort, export and print functionality.
Within the dashboard you can review the total number of likes by customers, you can click the likes total to see which products a specific customer has liked. Also includes search, sort, export and print functionality.