- JCPenney witnessed a quick and drastic 23% fall in sales when they stopped using coupons.
- Digital gift vouchers generated US$698.2 billion worth of additional revenue last year. And it’s growing at 10% year on year.
- 96% of consumers have used a coupon in the past 90 days.
- Top three tactics to grow revenue are: using better product images, offering free shipping and offering discount codes.
- 99% of your website visitors do not make a purchase. But you spend a lot of energy and money bringing in traffic.
- Customers with store credits and vouchers come back often and make 38% larger purchases than average.