WooCommerce UPS Shipping Method

By Maxkinon

156.00

0
5/5

Item Information

GET ANY ACCESS JOIN CLUB TO UNLOCK THIS DATA

1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.

2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.

3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here

4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email support@maxkinon.com or create a Live Chat on this page

5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.

6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.

Join to club

Start from $0.1 / Month

Get shipping rates from the UPS API which handles both domestic and international parcels. … UPS Shipping Method. Developed by WooCommerce. Founded …

Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on enabling commerce around the globe.

This extension requires that your server has SimpleXML installed. It primarily works with ins and lbs, but other units can be converted automatically. The Rates API will return rates in the currency of the country in which the API was registered so make sure this matches your store.

UPS can calculate quotes worldwide, as it handles both domestic and international parcels:

DOMESTICINTERNATIONAL
  • Next Day Air Early
  • Next Day Air
  • Next Day Air Saver
  • 2nd Day Air AM
  • 2nd Day Air
  • 3 Day Select
  • Ground
  • Standard
  • Simple Rate
  • Worldwide Express
  • Worldwide Express Plus
  • Worldwide Expedited
  • Saver
Please note! This extension does not do freight shipping, and there is a weight limit of 150 lbs.
Screenshot showing the available Services to enable on the UPS settings page within a Shipping Zone shipping method
UPS Service settings
Custom Box Packing Settings
Custom Box Packing Settings

Related products

Offer add-ons like gift wrapping, special messages or other special options for your products.

Add shipment tracking information to your orders.

Customer reviews

3.3
11 reviews
9%
27%
45%
18%
0%
67%

Easy to use
100%

Good support
Showing 1–10 of 11 reviews
Most Helpful
  • chopperstwisted
    JUL 14, 2021
    Missing essential feature to import/export box dimensions

    Entering all your custom box sizes is a huge pain and you must do this for each shipper and then again for each shipping zone. A simple import/export feature like the one used in the Product Add-Ons plugin would easily solve this problem. I asked about this years ago and nothing has ever been done about it.


  • pedalboardstore
    JUN 8, 2021
    Does the job but needs more attention

    First. I bought and use this extension to offer UPS shipping to my clients. I have negotiated rates with UPS but this extension doesn’t parse the most desirable low cost shipping option UPS has … SurePost. Add that and this is a game changer for low cost UPS shipping options for customers. Until then it’s just a 3 star review.


  • Lindsey Marshall
    NOV 3, 2020
    This UPS extension is good, although it has one major flaw. The plugin is easy to install and set up and it pulls in price quotes correctly. We have used it successfully for several years. The big issue we have with the plugin is the residential surcharges. The plugin setup does provide a checkbox where you can specify that all addresses get charged a residential surcharge, however 90% of our customers have business addresses so we cannot enable that option. For the other 10% we end up having to pay the residential surcharge ourselves. The plugin should include a checkbox on the front end where the customer can indicate if they have a residential address.

  • Tim
    AUG 13, 2020
    Good overall, but not including surepost rates is a deal breaker for some and will be switching to a 3rd party plugin that supports it.

    Include support for UPS Surepost

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “WooCommerce UPS Shipping Method”

This site using Akismet Spam Protection to reduce spam. Your comment take sometime to public.
Get shipping rates from the UPS API which handles both domestic and international parcels. … UPS Shipping Method. Developed by WooCommerce. Founded …

Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on enabling commerce around the globe.

This extension requires that your server has SimpleXML installed. It primarily works with ins and lbs, but other units can be converted automatically. The Rates API will return rates in the currency of the country in which the API was registered so make sure this matches your store.

UPS can calculate quotes worldwide, as it handles both domestic and international parcels:

DOMESTICINTERNATIONAL
  • Next Day Air Early
  • Next Day Air
  • Next Day Air Saver
  • 2nd Day Air AM
  • 2nd Day Air
  • 3 Day Select
  • Ground
  • Standard
  • Simple Rate
  • Worldwide Express
  • Worldwide Express Plus
  • Worldwide Expedited
  • Saver
Please note! This extension does not do freight shipping, and there is a weight limit of 150 lbs.
Screenshot showing the available Services to enable on the UPS settings page within a Shipping Zone shipping method
UPS Service settings
Custom Box Packing Settings
Custom Box Packing Settings

Related products

Offer add-ons like gift wrapping, special messages or other special options for your products.

Add shipment tracking information to your orders.

Customer reviews

3.3
11 reviews
9%
27%
45%
18%
0%
67%

Easy to use
100%

Good support
Showing 1–10 of 11 reviews
Most Helpful
  • chopperstwisted
    JUL 14, 2021
    Missing essential feature to import/export box dimensions

    Entering all your custom box sizes is a huge pain and you must do this for each shipper and then again for each shipping zone. A simple import/export feature like the one used in the Product Add-Ons plugin would easily solve this problem. I asked about this years ago and nothing has ever been done about it.


  • pedalboardstore
    JUN 8, 2021
    Does the job but needs more attention

    First. I bought and use this extension to offer UPS shipping to my clients. I have negotiated rates with UPS but this extension doesn’t parse the most desirable low cost shipping option UPS has … SurePost. Add that and this is a game changer for low cost UPS shipping options for customers. Until then it’s just a 3 star review.


  • Lindsey Marshall
    NOV 3, 2020
    This UPS extension is good, although it has one major flaw. The plugin is easy to install and set up and it pulls in price quotes correctly. We have used it successfully for several years. The big issue we have with the plugin is the residential surcharges. The plugin setup does provide a checkbox where you can specify that all addresses get charged a residential surcharge, however 90% of our customers have business addresses so we cannot enable that option. For the other 10% we end up having to pay the residential surcharge ourselves. The plugin should include a checkbox on the front end where the customer can indicate if they have a residential address.

  • Tim
    AUG 13, 2020
    Good overall, but not including surepost rates is a deal breaker for some and will be switching to a 3rd party plugin that supports it.

    Include support for UPS Surepost

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “WooCommerce UPS Shipping Method”

This site using Akismet Spam Protection to reduce spam. Your comment take sometime to public.

156.00

0
5/5

Item Information

GET ANY ACCESS JOIN CLUB TO UNLOCK THIS DATA

1. All digital products are the most recent version, with no possibility of free updates. After payment, you can request an update to the most recent version for 7 days if a new version is released.

2. After the purchase is confirmed, download links available on My Account. If a license is required, please contact us via email or Live chat assistance with activation. Our license is only valid for activation and does not include support.

3. We provide PHP script installation services for $15. Please create a backup after installation as we do not support re-installation. For mobile app source code, we do not offer installation services. For Installation service Click Here

4. If you have any questions, please contact us by email support@maxkinon.com or create a Live Chat on this page

5. Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You will receive the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products that have been downloaded from other websites.

6. The response time can last up to 6 hours.

Join to club

Start from $0.1 / Month

Changelog

Data not submitted by Uploader
🚀🚀Get 100+ PHP scripts to easily develop all types of websites🚀🚀 Just: 249/-
This is default text for notification bar