We are pleased to inform you that we have changed the plugin name, WooWallet is now TeraWallet.
TeraWallet allows customers to store their money in a digital wallet. The customers can use the wallet money for purchasing products from the store. The customers can add money to their wallet using various payment methods set by the admin. The admin can set cashback rules according to cart price or product. The customers will receive their cashback amount in their wallet account. The admin can process refund to customer wallet.
USE CASE OF TERAWALLET
With this extension, the customers won’t have to fill in the payment details every time. They can simply log in and pay for products using the wallet money. The customers will also get the advantage for earning cashback using the wallet money. The admin can process refund to the customer wallet.
FEATURES OF TERAWALLET
- Wallet system works just like any other payment method.
- Set wallet system payment method title for the front-end.
- The customers can use various payment methods to add money.
- The admin can process refund using the wallet money.
- Customers will earn cashback according to cart price, product or product category wise.
- Customers can made partial payment.
- Set cashback amount calculation using fixed or percent method.
- Admin can export users wallet transactions.
- Admin can setup low wallet balance notification email.
- Admin can lock / unlock any user wallet.
- From the backend, the admin can view the transaction history.
- Customers receive notification emails for every wallet transaction.
- The admin can adjust the wallet amount of any customer from the backend.
- Users can transfer wallet amount to other user.
woo-walletwhich will display user wallet page.
- Built with a REST API
- Convert WooCommerce coupon into cashback.
- Support WordPress Multisite Network
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Supports WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace by WC Lovers.
- Supports WC Marketplace.
- Supports Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
Take a step forward and try our demo.
WORKFLOW OF TERAWALLET
After the plugin installation, the admin needs to do the payment method configuration. Set the title and select allowed payments for adding money.
Now for enable cashback rules, navigate to WooWallet > Settings > Credit. Now setup cashback rule according to your requirement. If cashback rule set to product wise then admin will have an option to add cashback rule for each product.
On the front-end, the customers can log in to the store and go to wallet page from My Account. Enter the amount to add and then complete the checkout process just like any other product purchase.
Contributors & Developers
“TeraWallet – For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.